Awards & Accolades
- 2021 Rated Best of the Best in the United States by TripAdvisor
- 2021 Rated #13 Most Romantic Hotel in the United States by TripAdvisor
- 2021 Rated #6 Hotel in Key West by US News and World Reports
- 2021 Best Boutique Honeymoon Hotel in North-America by Haute Grandeur Global
- 2021 Best Boutique Hotel in North-America by Haute Grandeur Global
- 2021 Best Island Hotel in North-America by Haute Grandeur Global
- 2020 Rated #1 Hotel in Key West by TripAdvisor
- 2020 Rated #1 Most Romantic Hotel in the United States by TripAdvisor
- 2020 Rated #11 Most Romantic Hotel in the World by TripAdvisor
- 2020 Rated #5 Top Small Boutique Hotel in the USA by TripAdvisor
- 2020 Best Luxury Boutique Hotel in North America by Haute Grandeur Global
- 2020 Best Island Hotel in North America by Haute Grandeur Global
- 2020 Best Romantic Hotel in North America by Haute Grandeur Global
- 2019 Rated #1 Hotel in Key West by TripAdvisor
- 2019 Rated #1 Most Romantic Hotel in the United States by TripAdvisor
- 2019 Rated #4 Most Romantic Hotel in the World by TripAdvisor
- 2019 Rated #3 Best Small Boutique Hotel in the USA by TripAdvisor
- 2019 Rated #3 in the US for providing the Best Customer Service by TripAdvisor
- 2019 TripAdvisor Rated #1 Hotel in Key West
- 2018 TripAdvisor Rated #1 Hotel in Key West
- 2018 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence
- 2018 Rated 4 Diamonds by AAA (one of only two properties in Key West)
By submitting this form, you consent to share the review along with your name on the site. We do not sell personal data to third parties. Your email address will not be made public but maybe used by us for communication purposes. If you are below 16 years of age, you are required to obtain prior permission from your legal guardian(s). If you wish to access or erase your personal information, you can do so by submitting your details here.
|Guest •||November 28, 2021|
Our visit to Key ...
Our visit to Key West last week began with our stay at the H2O Suites near the Southernmost part of the island, which turned out to be the perfect location for us. Close enough to Duval, but in a quieter section. When we arrived (it was an early flight) our room wasn’t ready, so we took a walk for some lunch on the beach, which was only a couple of blocks away. After some time at the rooftop lounge (Hamza was awesome) our room was ready. What a room! We had been upgraded to a suite with a plunge pool and it was beautifully decorated for our 30th anniversary. Between the size, the furnishings, and the cleanliness we were more than happy. The plunge pool was perfect, especially on the rainy days. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful; housekeeping was great and kept on top of the room including turn down service with muffins and Dove bars. They always made us feel welcome. When we come back, H2O Suites will be our hotel of choice
|Guest •||November 25, 2021|
I have travelled to ...
I have travelled to many places in my life and this Hotel is truly one of my favorites and worth the money. Beautiful rooms, very private roof top pool, fantastic service, and great parking. My wife took me here shortly after they had opened and I am looking forward to my next trip to KW. Two Thumbs Up!!!
|Guest •||November 07, 2021|
This is the most ...
This is the most luxurious hotel and the most “instagrammable” hotel I have been to. We booked a suite with a private pool - and it was worth every penny. Their suite has two TVs, and the bathroom is enormous. Complimentary ice-cream and bottled water :) The staff are very helpful & courteous, and the service is top notch. It’s quite close to the Southernmost point, and only a block away from Duval Street. They have covered parking on-site and designated open parking spaces across the street. Do stay here if you don’t mind spending a little extra
|Guest •||October 31, 2021|
Love this place. It's ...
Love this place. It's walking or short bicycle distance to everything. The room was clean and stocked with a variety of snacks and drinks. Beautiful courtyard balcony view