Awards & Accolades
- 2021 Rated #6 Hotel in Key West by US News and World Reports
- 2020 Rated #1 Hotel in Key West by TripAdvisor
- 2020 Rated #1 Most Romantic Hotel in the United States by TripAdvisor
- 2020 Rated #11 Most Romantic Hotel in the World by TripAdvisor
- 2020 Rated #5 Top Small Boutique Hotel in the USA by TripAdvisor
- 2020 Best Luxury Boutique Hotel in North America by Haute Grandeur Global
- 2020 Best Island Hotel in North America by Haute Grandeur Global
- 2020 Best Romantic Hotel in North America by Haute Grandeur Global
- 2019 Rated #1 Hotel in Key West by TripAdvisor
- 2019 Rated #1 Most Romantic Hotel in the United States by TripAdvisor
- 2019 Rated #4 Most Romantic Hotel in the World by TripAdvisor
- 2019 Rated #3 Best Small Boutique Hotel in the USA by TripAdvisor
- 2019 Rated #3 in the US for providing the Best Customer Service by TripAdvisor
- 2019 TripAdvisor Rated #1 Hotel in Key West
- 2018 TripAdvisor Rated #1 Hotel in Key West
- 2018 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence
- 2018 Rated 4 Diamonds by AAA (one of only two properties in Key West)
By submitting this form, you consent to share the review along with your name on the site. We do not sell personal data to third parties. Your email address will not be made public but maybe used by us for communication purposes. If you are below 16 years of age, you are required to obtain prior permission from your legal guardian(s). If you wish to access or erase your personal information, you can do so by submitting your details here.
|Guest •||July 26, 2021|
My husband and I ...
My husband and I came to Key West for our weddingmoon. We arrived early and our room wasn't ready, but we were able to store our bags and we went to get lunch. We also checked out the gym which was very small so we opted not to workout there at all. The rooftop pool/bar was very relaxing and we really enjoyed the happy hour drinks and snacks. My only complaint was the room we were assigned. We were given an ADA room which is not what I reserved. The ADA room doesn't have a glass shower, just a curtain with a bench. Across from the shower is the toilet in an open area with no door to give privacy. So if you have to go to the bathroom the smell will potentially end up in the bedroom area. There wasn't a vanity area which sucked because I wanted one to do my makeup for the wedding. I mentioned this to the staff when the walked us to the room and they told us we could switch rooms the next day because they were fully booked. I few minutes later I was told by the staff they couldn't move us because no one was checking out. My husband asked the staff if we could get free bike rentals for the duration of the stay to make up for the inconvenience and our request was granted. Key West is very bike friendly so it worked out perfectly! We rode the bikes to Walgreens and purchased some air freshener for the bathroom for our stay. We also received many congratulations from the staff and guests and chocolate strawberries and champagne from the hotel. Muffins, ice cream, and water bottles were a bonus treat. We will be back but we probably will get a room without a pool because we didn't even use it (bugs and debris)
|Guest •||July 22, 2021|
Just checked in.... I'm ...
Just checked in.... I'm impressed! Seems the reviews are correct... Great place!
|Guest •||July 22, 2021|
Excellent place to stay ...
Excellent place to stay for a couple
|Guest •||July 10, 2021|
The hotel staff is ...
The hotel staff is amazing. The room was beautiful and clean. Nicest hotel I've ever stayed in. So quiet. It is our anniversary and they brought us chocolate covered strawberries and champagne. Truly a pleasure to stay at