Awards & Accolades
- 2019 Rated #1 Hotel in Key West by TripAdvisor
- 2019 Rated #1 Most Romantic Hotel in the United States by TripAdvisor
- 2019 Rated #4 Most Romantic Hotel in the World by TripAdvisor
- 2019 Rated #3 Best Small Boutique Hotel in the USA by TripAdvisor
- 2019 Rated #3 in the US for providing the Best Customer Service by TripAdvisor
- 2019 TripAdvisor Rated #1 Hotel in Key West
- 2018 TripAdvisor Rated #1 Hotel in Key West
- 2018 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence
- 2018 Rated 4 Diamonds by AAA (one of only two properties in Key West)
By submitting this review you agree that your personal information will be made public.
|Guest •||April 15, 2019|
Excellent service! Quiet, adults only hotel!
Hotel is gorgeous - rooms are excellent size with plenty of room to relax. Roof top pool and bar were awesome - with complimentary drinks and snacks. Everyone was super friendly and can't say enough about the relaxation you can get here. No kids hogging up the pool! Hotel is in the quiet end of town, but within walking distance of everything. There's also a bus stop right outside for the Duval Loop - free shuttle that goes around Duval Street. We will definitely be back
|Guest •||April 13, 2019|
Wow. Wow. Wow!!
Want a romantic getaway in a beautiful locale with all of your wishes granted? Yes, then this is your place. Our room and plunge pool were simply sexy and a ton of fun. The free drinks, water, snacks, turn down muffins, and dove ice cream bars don't hurt either. The front desk staff is friendly and quick to help with requests if needed. We never wanted to leave
|Guest •||April 10, 2019|
Pristine hotel with great amenities
We are picky and expect the best from any place that we stay. H2O does not disappoint! Staff were all attentive and helpful and went out of their way for us. The room with two balconies, huge glass shower and all of the typical amenities also included TWO large screen TVs, roomy sitting area, very comfortable king sized bed and more than ample closet and storage space. Abbondanza (a lovely Italian restaurant) is literally right next door and La Grignote (breakfast and home made French pastries) is also close by. It could simply not have been better even by our high standards! A total "no brainer" should I return to Key West
|Guest •||April 08, 2019|
Excellent romantic place to stay!
Great grounds, great location, great staff - very attentive and helpful. They found us a great snorkeling excursion where we got to see dolphins that was amazing! We also had a room on the first floor with a great little plunge pool that is temperature controlled. Love it